Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hardware Finds

Last week, I lost the rubber tip of my kickstand. I got a tip from my friend Diane that I could replace the rubber tip of my kickstand it with a stool cap. So earlier today, I passed by a hardware store after a short trip to the supermarket. I inquired about rubber stool caps and the I was glad to know that the store had those that fit my bike.

It's neat that they come in packs of four!

It's a perfect fit

Aside from the rubber tube cap, I was also able to purchase this reflectorized vest that I can wear when biking along busy roads at night. It took me a while to find the right vest because I didn't want those that come with an actual vest (which usually comes in a net-like mesh). I just wanted the actual reflector strip. I'd actually just go for a sash made of reflecting material but this is the best (i.e. minimalist) I could find.

Comes with a free hanger. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment