Monday, May 7, 2012

Biking in the Rain

Since coming back from the back to back dragon boat races in the latter parts of April, I haven't been able to do much biking. The main culprit is the change in weather in Metro Manila.

For the past few days, it has either been cloudy or rainy. So far, I've been apprehensive of biking to work on wet days. My biking attire has always been leather shoes, my office slacks, and either a button down or a dry-fit shirt. When I get to the office, I just change into my usual polo barong. If I ride through a downpour, I'd have to bike wearing shorts, slippers, and a raincoat. This would make the convenience factor of biking to work lower compared to commuting to work. Definitely, rainy days make me envy those who live in not-so-tropical climates.

No comments:

Post a Comment