Monday, August 26, 2013

Shirley at the Million People March

This morning, I brought Shirley to Quirino Grandstand to join the Million People March against the abuses in the use of the pork barrel. Although I went on my own, I had a great time hanging out with the other bikers. 

All 'em boys kept staring at her racks

There were actually several bikers who approached me, admiring Shirley's racks. They'd ask me where I got her and if I go on touring. Then our conversation would shift towards the issue of the pork barrel and we'd talk to about what we think can and should be done. Not bad. Good job bikers!

I was going around with some random bikers

More bikers


Fixie community represented

Next time I ride a bike to a rally, I'd bring a flag along

These bikers were riding chromed cruisers. Astig!

The WTF moment of the day. Impeached Chief Justice Corona showed up and people boo-ed and shouted "Epal!"

There were a lot more interesting stuff that I saw in the rally, like bikers wearing Guy Fawkes masks, witty banners, copper-plated bikes, recumbents, members of the Tiklop Society of the Philippines, and mini velos. Unfortunately, my phone won't turn on any more. I wish I had a better smartphone for times like this.

Oh well.

*oink oink oink oink oink oink*





1 comment:

  1. You might've bumped into my dad nung Million People March. He's a biker, too. :)

    ReplyDelete